The following are the terms and conditions for use of the mtiks service described herein (the “Service”) between mtiks LLC and you (either an individual or a legal entity that you represent as an authorized employee or agent) (“You”). Please read them carefully, print and keep a copy of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions please do not register and use mtiks services.
You acknowledge, understand and agree that the website http://www.mtiks.com and mobile portal software code, images, photos, text, video and all other materials, name are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, intellectual property rights belongs solely to the mtiks owners.
2. Use of information
Any content, materials cannot be taken, published without the explicit written permission from mtiks.
You agree NOT to use mtiks software for the below purposes and/or activities a) Any illegal use that is unlawful in governed country you reside, defamatory, pornographic, etc., b) To violate anothers privacy and laws c) To cause harm to children/minors
4. Warranty Disclaimer
a) Usage of mtiks piracy analytics, piracy prevention techniques are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. b) You agree that usage of tools, website is at your sole risk. The owners/developers of mtiks do not warrant a bug free, nor it makes any warranty on the information provided. d) No liability hold against mtiks for any data loss or consequential damage that is caused.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the mtiks team and related parties from any claims and expenses such as legal fees related to any violation of using mtiks analytics.
Read our privacy statement here.
7. Termination of Agreement.
mtiks owners reserve the right to change, cancel this agreement with or without notice, suspend or terminate your account or use of analytics, if mtiks believe you have violated the agreement in some or whole part within.
8. Payment Terms.
- You agree to pay mtiks LLC the charges for annual subscription fee based on the package. You can pay with a credit card which can either VISA, or Master Card or AMEX.
- mtiks offers pay per use services. For instance, if you would like to protect an iOS app from piracy, you buy device tokens (1 year valid and no expiration) based on current price. Once your account balance reaches zero, mtiks will stop all of your campaigns and become silent. It will be resumed once you buy more device tokens.
- You are responsible to ensure that the billing information you provide mtiks is accurate.
- You are responsible for any costs, including legal fees and expenses, collection agency fees or payments and Court costs incurred by mtiks to collect any amounts owing under these Terms of Service.
- You must bring invoice questions and disputes to mtiks attention within 60 days of the invoice date. Your failure to contact mtiks regarding any invoice will constitute your acceptance of the invoice.
9. Confidential Information
You agree to not discuss or distribute orally or any other medium about our trade secrets, proprietary technology, strategic planning and/or any other confidential or proprietary information but not be limited to, research, financial information, sales or marketing strategies, customer lists, specifications, drawings, prototypes, designs of products or proposed products, methods and processes, operating and training manuals, sources and supply lists, computer systems, software, computer hardware, computer codes, services to be sold or marketed by such other party (collectively, “Confidential Information”).
Confidential Information does not include information in the public domain, or later becomes public.
mtiks reserve the right to modify, append this terms and conditions.